remember when staying up late was actually exciting
Symptoms of inner peace:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment
- A loss of interest in judging other people
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of other
- A loss of interest in conflict
- A loss of the ability to worry
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen
Because when something happens, she’s the person I want to tell. The most basic indicator of love.
— David Levithan, Every Day
I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.
— Natalie Portman
A healthy relationship is one where two independent people just make a deal that they will help make the other person the best version of themselves.
Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
— William Chapman